Sunday 30 September 2012

Nurgle daemon prince with wings conversion

To finish off my tyranid beating list i am constructing a winged nurgle prince. In this post i will show you a step by step of how i done it.
 First of the sprues, wings, and construction:





My idea was to, instead of putting the smoke stacks on the back, put wings on instead. I bought some dragon wings from the GW site. I am going to carve a small indent on either side of the model and chop the sticky out bits on the wings in two so that it can fit in the holes i am making so that the wings will be sturdier. I will then green stuff the wings to that they blend seamlessly into the model. Here here are the 'holes':










And now the finished model.









Altogether i am thourghly pleased with the result. The wings are holding like a treat and it looks fantastic.

I will be painting this up soon so i will show some pics when its done. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment